About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Scrappy Quilt - Quick update

Final quilt for now - I think....at least till christmas is over 

What do you Think?

I love a scrappy quilt, might be a bit of a fiddle - but it uses all the much loved bits of fabric and looks great 

Hope your all getting your christmas stuff done (unlike me)

Xx

4 comments:

Angie said...

Fun quilt! I do like the sneak peeks of the projects. I am starting to reveal my secret projects that I am working on for the holidays...however, there will still be more after the holidays!

BTW - I like the bright green grass in the picture. I can't wait for spring to come, so i can get some better pictures of my quilts!

Siobhan Rogers said...

Thanks, Its been stinking hot and raining here which is why the grass looks so green. My husband will be impressed that you noticed his grass. Very jealous of the beautiful snow. Xx

C said...

I really like the scrappy quilt - such a great way to show off your favorite fabric bits.

Lynne (Lily's Quilts) said...

What a great way to use your "scraps" although they are pretty large and fabulous scraps! This is fab.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...