About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Friday, October 7, 2011

Paris & Home

Hi All

I'm finally on home soil ! - Sydney Australia.

I thought I'd pop up some photos of Paris before I got back to business and my usual fabric/ sewing.

I Love to travel - but I love home and my family just that little bit more :) very glad to be home




This was my third year in a row of going to Paris. 

Its become very familiar to me - I enjoy going to the same cafe's & spots for dinner.
 I love that nothing much has changed in that time - even the grumpy lady serving my breakfast at PAUL.

I have my favourite spots but most of all I like to just walk around, people watch, relax & eat :) 

here are some of my pics and spots I'd recommend.

Jardin Des Tuileries


Laduree


Angelina
226 Rue de Rivoli, Paris, 75001

Favourite Gallery - where I buy my etchings


View from the Eiffel Tower

Le Bon Marche
24 rue de Sevres 75007

Le Bon Marche
Food Hall

Merci
111 boulevard Beaumarchais 75003

Sainte Chapelle

Maille Mustard
6 place de la Madeleine 75008



St Germain Des Pres
window shopping

Notre Dame



St Germain Des Pres



Paris Catacombs

Pont Des Arts

The Louvre

Saint Sulspice

Pierre Herme

Chateau de Chenonceau


Jardin Des Tuileries




I also had a great dinner at one of my regular spots Allard, this time I had the duck with olives - It was divine! I highly recommend going - you will need to book.

Back to sewing & designing 
Xx Siobhan


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...