About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Which Fabric .............


What current fabrics are you collecting?

I really wish I had bought more of the "Echo" range by Lotta Jansdotter

I don't get to spend much time on the net anymore - between work and kids.I feel like I miss out on whats happening in the fabric/ quilting world sometimes.

so many good designs and colours around.

I've been collecting fabric over the last month or so for a magazine project I'm designing, I need lots of colours.

Now it's getting to a stage that I need to cull and cut.




of course I had to add in a pile of my own designed fabric.........



and below I'm pretending I'm supper organised - note bobbins wound and ready to go!

I'm busily machine quilting a quilt that I have made for a design challenge for the Fat Quarterly Team. The quilt features Lu Summers new range with Moda called "Summerville".







That's me for today!


Xx Siobhan

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...