About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Monday, June 25, 2012

A little bit of this n that







When I gave up my day job 3 years ago to work from home I never imagined I would be as busy as I am now........ I'm not complaining - to the contrary I love it!

I've added some pictures of the few things that have been keeping me away from the Blog & Twitter


I was working on a project for my little ones kindergarten class titled "Apple" for the teacher, I really enjoy doing art with Kids - Its a very rewarding experience.
They have since been auctioned and raised a nice little amount of money for the school.
I'm going through a serious retro Scandinavian faze - hence the teak wood frame and black mount......





I made another quilt recently for the Fat Quarterly crew it will be out in a few months time ........


I Played with Lu Summers new Fabric range "Summerville"
enjoyed doing some patchwork & quilting with this lot of solids....


wondered what to do with the ever growing pile of Quilts I have.......

and I finally finished the pattern writing for the Quilt I made out of Lotta Jansdotters new fabric range "Bella" - fabric due in stores in August 2012

I've also been teaching and 
a few other things that are a little bit "too" top secret - But all in good time ;-)

Xx Siobhan


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...