About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

One of my Fav's




If only I had more hours in a day I could make all the things that are swimming around in my head, using up all the great fabric that is out there.

My taste in fabric is eclectic - Depending on my mood and even the weather. One minute I'll have a 1930's mini dogs reproduction print in my hand and the next I'll have the large scale graphic screen printed fabrics of CLOTH Fabric. 

I know I have talked about it several times before but it really is remarkable the choices we have when it comes to fabric choices and availability. We have so much talent world wide and its all at our finger tips.

One of the clever Australian fabric designers/ Artists I love to work with is Julie Paterson from CLOTH Fabric. I was in the new shop today and having a look around - its full to the brim of exciting possibilities.

I made this quilt a while back for the CLOTH gang. I love how the large scale prints look in this zig zag quilt.

Some of the prints in this quilt are not being reprinted and only a limited amount is left... 

Hop to it if your interested because they wont be seen again


























In other news 

I was interviewed by Pat Sloan - have a look if you didn't get a chance before. 


&

This Quilt has had its 15 minutes of fame on the Inside out Magazines Facebook page.  Coincidentally the large scale pink circle fabric is also from CLOTH Fabric





Thats a wrap for today
Im in the middle of a few projects that need finishing.......

Xx Siobhan



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...