About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Saturday, September 8, 2012

New York update




A few more pics from the last few days - I'm on a laptop and its hard to upload pics etc

I've had a few interesting meetings - when I'm home I'll write more about them :)

The weather is stinking HOT!
dont let the grey sky fool you - Thats a steamy haze......

I have one more day in New York before I jet home - Looking forward to seeing my kids & Husband :) 
and getting stuck into lots of WORK



Statue of Liberty


Ground Zero - Workers


Times Square NY

New Jersey

Windham Fabrics - Jersey City

Windham Fabrics - Jersey City
Bridgeport CT

Denyse Schmidt Quilts - Bridgeport CT 



Xx Siobhan

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...