About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Sydney Spring time with Linen & Liberty


Big week here
Its getting to that crazy time of year, school is wrapping up and lots of parties & gatherings.

 The weather has been perfect for my flowers. I've had a bumper crop of roses and now the hydrangeas and gardenias are out. 
The star jasmine is in full bloom and the Jacarandas in Sydney look amazing. Stone fruits, mangos and watermelon are making their way into fruit shops - Its a Beautiful time of year. 



I finally received my wooden star buttons and they are now on the liberty triangles and finally look like trees!
Original post and tutorial back here

I still have a comp going over HERE to win a Liberty of London scrap packet of 2.5 inch squares & I might even throw in some of my scraps too.








Im having so much fun with all the spring time lovely-ness. 









 I still want to add the date and maybe some more wooden buttons - I'll see how I go













I've baked several more batches of my flourless chocolate cakes - life saver recipe. Incredibly easy just melt, mix and bake.


I'm off to the local school spring fair - pretty sure I'll be taking pics on Instagram @beaspokequilts

Have a lovely Weekend

Xx Siobhan


2 comments:

Carla Fawcett said...

Everything looks delicious! Your eating area is lovely. Love the big tin of soup : )

Siobhan Rogers said...

Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...