About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Monday, June 22, 2015

siobhanrogers.com.au



Lots of maintenance, design deadlines and bits happening in the shed.



I'm trying to get all my blog links working and everything on my website more efficient. Thank goodness I have the help of an expert...

and

To celebrate the end of financial year
I have 30% off all stock on my website (excluding my book and workshops)

This offer is valid until the 30th June 2015










I also have signed books available for pre sale on my website





The New Down Under Quilts has a pattern excerpt from my book - It should be in stores in the next day or so. 



How heavenly does the cover of Australian Country Style look! I don't have anything in it - It just happen to be on my reading pile!



Im off to feed family etc

but a warning that my next post I will be talking advertising!
I am finally catching up with the year 2010 and placing suitable advertising on my blog.



Thanks
Siobhan Rogers Xx


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...