About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

More Fabric


I'm just back from a visit to Calico & Ivy Balmain,
Just Checking stuff for my one day workshop that starts next thursday.
 Room for one more! if your interested. 
We will be doing a zig zag quilt top.





whilst at Calico & Ivy I was looking for fabric to go around my lone star.


One of my fav fabrics designers Nani IRO is now being stocked at Calico & Ivy, I usually order it online through DuckCloth and even then I tend to miss out as it goes sooo fast!


I also got a chambray and pinkish shot cotton. Now to decide!


I also picked up the pre made binding :)






This Fabric (also Nani IRO) is destined to be a dress or skirt?




I bought this book a few weeks ago online at Tessuti 




I'm off to do some prep for my classes tonight & tomorrow morning at Hobby Sew Top Ryde

Has anyone seen the New Down Under Quilt's Magazine???
I'm in it!

Xx Siobhan


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...